Advertising opportunities

Please email to ngaoyu@gmail.com for any advertising help.

Friday 17 July 2015

Voltric Zforce 2

Hi everone, I may be abit late to write a reviewon this but anyway. I bought a z force 2 also known as the world's greatest racket. Don't worry, I will also be writing on the two kings of badminton s limited edition.

4 u g5
Strung with bg 66 force at26lbs

Attack

 Everone will buy this racket for its attack alone. Wow, so wonderful.The cutting edge technology and maximum energy transfer is splendid. If not wonderful. Lee chong wei could do a 400 kmh smash with this expensive thing. No one would miss this one out. So powerful. Not knowing what to say.=) Had to apologise to my friends a couple of times for its strength. Works wonders.

Control

 Wow! not only in its attack is this awesome but also its control. There is no doubt that you will not get pin point accuracy like my arcsaber 11. Lee chong wei like always, allows his opponents to lose out at this section.

Defense

Altough it is 4u, I did expect it to do well and stronger than my arcsaber 11. Little did I expect it to do better than my nanoray z speed which is headlight.

I reccommend this racket for singles and doubles. And tripples. JK not rowling. Anyway you know what i mean.

Control 9
Attack 10
Defence 10


 Thanks remember to help me expand this website.






No comments:

Post a Comment