Advertising opportunities

Please email to ngaoyu@gmail.com for any advertising help.

Friday 24 July 2015

Yonex Arcsaber Flash Boost

What a nice design. This arcsaber fb has a mix if blue and green. Green ! My favourite.

6u g5
strung with bg66 ultimax at 23lbs

Attack

I know this racket is weak in this section. It is also very fragile. Ahh , I dont dare to smash too much. Its end speed is slow so is its power. However the swing speed ehich is caused by the lightness of this racket. Is unbelievable.

Control

Pin Pin Point Point accuracy . It is extremely awesome. No way, is it any weaker than my Arcsaber 11.If i want to deliver this to the backcourt, it will . Nettings are close to perfect.

Defence

The ULTIMATE DEFENCE FREAK!
Do I need to say more?This is way better than any of my other rackets. Crazy defense.

Attack 7
Control 10
Defence 10

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment